Specialist Joinery Group is a dynamic family led business, who specialise in design, manufacture and installation of bespoke joinery for major construction and fit out projects. The group has developed an extensive client and project portfolio over 30 years in business and offer long term job security and excellent career prospects.
Due to ongoing team development, Specialist Joinery Group is in search of a Stores Co-Ordinator to join our busy team.
Candidate must be able to:
- Being responsible for the organisation and storage of all incoming bespoke goods to the stores area of the business, including consumable parts and sub-contract orders.
- Checking and inspecting goods received to ensure that they are of accurate quantity, type and acceptable quality.
- Ensuring all documentation is received, signed for and booked onto system via GRN.
- Labelling and packing products as required
- Selecting space for storage and arranging for goods to be placed in designated areas.
- Ensuring stores area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Excellent IT and system skills
- Problem solver
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to [email protected] with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR Stores Co-Ordinator.
Closing date 12th March.
Specialist Joinery Group are an equal opportunities employer.