2019/2020 Work Experience Applications
Work Experience Opportunities
Every year, we provide countless work experience opportunities at Educational Key Stage 3 & 4. We invest our time in this engagement as we see the benefit in helping future generations make informed career choices.
Our internships give candidates a flavor of working life at Specialist Joinery Group, our culture and the many career development pathways available from Apprentices intake to experienced hires.
Internships are typically offered in 3 distinctive business areas which are;
- Joinery Production & Manufacturing Operations.
- Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Commercial Management and Business Development.
- Contracts, Design and Procurement.
If there is a distinct area of the business that interests you, your period here can be tailored accordingly subject to availability.
Application Guidelines & Top Tips
- Apply Early- Please submit your application well in advance of the proposed work experience period to allow for planning and coordination between parties.
- Submit your completed application pack, which has been given to you by your school or college.
- Be flexible- we will endeavor to accommodate as many candidates as possible, however places are limited so that we can ensure that our interns have the most rounded and best possible experience of working life here at Specialist.
APPLY IN WRITING TO [email protected]