Specialist Joinery Group is a dynamic and progressive local business that delivers projects in the international construction and commercial interiors market. As well as being an award winning manufacturer of bespoke joinery, within the company there is a highly established Design Department, who work in collaboration with some of the best known Architects and Designer names in the industry.
Due to ongoing team development, Specialist Joinery Group is in search of a Design Manager to join our busy Contracts and Design Team.
Candidate must be able to:
- Motivate and encouraging design team.
- Ensure structural drawings and designs are produced on time and to a high quality.
- Oversee the design process using technical expertise.
- Work with clients to ensure that their expectations are met.
- Review designs with health and safety in mind.
- Avoid errors and reducing financial risk during construction.
- Ensure designs are available to those who need them, at the appropriate time.
- Maintain thorough documentation of the design process.
- Work in an office, with occasional site visits.
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to [email protected] with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Design Manager
Closing Date – Extended until Tuesday 4th May
Specialist Joinery Group are an equal opportunities employer.