Specialist Joinery Group are in search of a Document Controller to join our busy Contracts & Design Team.
Candidate must be able to:
- Sort and store electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of the company; uploading documents, drawings and all other correspondence
- Liaise with project team to ensure the latest revisions are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
- Conduct regular reviews and document audit
- Enforce documentations meet formatting requirements
- Carry out careful handling of confidential and sensitive information
- Work in an office.
Document Control Candidate Requirements:
- Previous Experience in the Construction Industry using Document Control systems is preferred for this role
- Experience with Document Control processes 2 + years’ experience is essential
- Able to work well under pressure
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have a great positive attitude
- Be willing to also support the team with administration
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing family business.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Application by CV by email to [email protected] with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Document Controller
Closing Date – Extended until Tuesday 4th May
Specialist Joinery Group are an equal opportunities employer.