Specialist Joinery Group is a dynamic family led business, offering long term job security and excellent career prospects. The group is seeking to strengthen their existing workshop capability with an experienced Workshop Joiner who is committed to maintaining their reputation for quality joinery products.
Key Requirements for the role are:
• At least 6 years’ experience in the manufacture and assembly of high quality, bespoke joinery products.
• Focus on delivering high quality finished product with a strong attention to detail.
• Capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Ability to manufacture bespoke joinery products from concept to completion.
• Demonstrate a good level of understanding of construction and working drawings.
• Basic Knowledge of Auto-cad preferable.
• Willingness to work overtime, evenings and weekends as required.
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
• Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
• Death in service benefit.
• Staff training & development programmes.
• Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.
• First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters.
• Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
• Availability of overtime.
This is a great opportunity to join our multi award winning team and be part of a progressive local business
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to [email protected] with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Experienced Workshop Joiner
Closing date 12 Noon on Friday 30th October
Specialist Joinery Group is an equal opportunities employer