Specialist Joinery Group is a dynamic family led business, who specialise in design, manufacture and installation of bespoke joinery for major construction and fit out projects. The group has developed an extensive client and project portfolio over 30 years in business and offer long term job security and excellent career prospects.
Due to ongoing team development, Specialist Joinery Group is in search of a Project Director to join our busy Contracts Team.
The Project Director job is based both in Head Office and on site in GB/NI/ROI as necessary therefore a willingness to travel is essential.
Candidate must be able to:
- Assume full ownership of a number of projects at one time.
- Lead weekly team meetings on each project identifying and allocating specific tasks.
- Produce detailed programs for each project.
- Manage the project delivery within program.
- Ensure each project is on budget.
- Deliver each project to the highest possible quality standards.
- Report weekly on each project to Line Manager and Client equally.
- Assume constant communication with clients troubleshooting issues as and when they arise.
- Assist in the appointment of sub-contractors.
- Survey each individual project in conjunction with Design Manager.
- Identify and document any variations that arise throughout the project journey.
- Manage on site installation ensuring seamless project delivery.
- Agree and close out all final accounts with commercial team.
- Manage client’s expectations and build/maintain relationships
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business.
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to [email protected] with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Project Director
Closing Date – Extended until Tuesday 4th May
Specialist Joinery Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer.