Specialist Glass – Junior Estimator/Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Specialist Glass & Metal , part of the Specialist Joinery Group are seeking a Junior Estimator/Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Candidate must be able to:
- Generating materials take offs from tender drawings.
- Sourcing suppliers and obtaining quotations for specialist materials / processes.
- Building estimates for glass and metal works in the specialist interior fit out market.
- Monitoring job progression and generating valuations for completed works.
- Reviewing tender prices against construction drawings to identify variations and ensure these are flagged to the commercial manager.
- Conducting post job analysis & identifying lessons learned to continually update fixed price lists for standard products.
Specialist Glass team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing family business.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to [email protected] with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR Junior Estimator/Graduate QS
Closing Date – Extended until Tuesday 4th May
Specialist Glass is an equal opportunities employer.