Spray Shop Operative
Specialist Joinery Group is a dynamic and progressive local business that delivers projects in the international construction and commercial interiors market. As well as being an award winning manufacturer of bespoke joinery, within the company there is a highly established Design Department, who work in collaboration with some of the best known Architects and Designer names in the industry.
The group is seeking to strengthen their existing production capability with a Spray Shop Operative who is committed to maintaining our reputation for quality joinery products.
Candidate must be able to:
- Pre-sand, sand, fill and stain.
- Use de-nibbing machines to ensure products are ready for spraying.
- Report and fix any defects that are in the product.
- Help to palletize finished products for dispatch.
- Keep spray booth and sanding room areas clean and tidy.
- Be capable of working on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Willingness to work overtime, evenings and weekends as required.
- Training will be provided for robotic de-nibbing machine.
- Progression to robotic spray line available.
- Progression to manual spraying available.
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to [email protected] with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR – Spray Shop Operative
Closing Date 12th March 2021
Specialist Joinery Group is an equal opportunities employer.