Trainee Project Manager
Specialist Joinery Group is a dynamic and progressive local business that delivers projects in the international construction and commercial interiors market. As well as being an award winning manufacturer of bespoke joinery, within the company there is a highly established Design Department, who work in collaboration with some of the best known Architects and Designer names in the industry.
Due to ongoing team development, Specialist Joinery Group is in search of a Trainee Project Manager to join our busy Contracts and Design Team.
Candidate must be able to –
- Assist Senior Project Managers in the delivery of projects.
- Liaise with Clients and Site Foreman daily.
- Produce and implement project programme of works.
- Deal with the client on any issues that may arise.
- Recruit Sub-Contractors.
- Confirm team members are aware of contractual terms which impact on their duties.
- Ensure all aspects of the work carried out meet with contractual requirements and that the contract is delivered on time, within budget and of excellent quality.
- Assure health and safety is met to the highest standard on site.
- Consistently provide quality checks on each project
- Liaise with all internal departments as necessary to ensure the successful delivery of the contract.
Specialist Joinery Group team members enjoy:
- Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
- Death in service benefit.
- Staff training & development programme.
- Long terms career prospects within a growing and financially stable family business
- Private health care options.
- First class working environment, newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters building including; 150 seater staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshments points, onsite staff gym.
- Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter/email complete with CV to [email protected] with subject reference – APPLICATION FOR Trainee Project Manager.
Closing Date – Extended until Tuesday 4th May.
Specialist Joinery Group are an equal opportunities employer.