Specialist Joinery Group are holding a one off charity celebration on Sunday 3rd December to mark the arrival of Santa to Specialist HQ for a final quality inspection of his new “Global Innovation Centre” before it is shipped to Lapland for it’s Grand Opening on Christmas Eve!
We invite YOU to join the fun and experience the excitement of Christmas the Specialist way. Join our celebrations for completing this once in a life time project for the great man himself.
PROJECT SANTA & Specialist Christmas Wonderland Experience is a one day only event to raise money for Santa’s special charities and worthy causes which are; Steps, Alzheimers, Our Lady of Lourdes Pilgrimage. Chest Heart & Stroke, Cystic Fibrosis, Marie Curie, Children’s Cancer Unit, NI Children’s Hospice, Kings College Hospital, London, Sands
Tickets for the Specialist Experience Include;
- VIP Welcome from Disney & Pixar Characters
- Magical airborne Santa arrival
- VIP Access to PROJECT SANTA “TOP SECRET” Workshop, where you can personally meet Santa and all his Specialists.
- Present from Santa for all Children
- Indoor adventure playground extravaganza catering for all age groups
- Complimentary meal voucher for an Indoor Food Fayre catering for a variety of tastes!
- Free Parking onsite
- Also Available on site; Family Portraits and Christmas Shop
ALL PROCEEDS RAISED FROM THE EVENT WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY.
Adults & Children £17.50 per person, plus booking fee.
(Under 2 years of age – Free)
Limited numbers available!
Sunday 3rd December ‘17
12.30 – 3.30pm ON SALE
4.30 – 7.30pm ON SALE
Specialist Joinery Group
100 Coleraine Road
All children must have parental consent to attend and all groups must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18 years of age.