Criminal Courts of Justice

Specialist Joinery Group staff, contributed to a highly cooperative and team orientated working environment at this site, praised by Architects Henry J Lyons.

This project has been proclaimed as a new landmark set on the edge of Dublin’s Phoenix Park. The bespoke courtroom fit out incorporates the highest levels of technology with sustainably sourced walnut.

The quality of the design is complemented by the use of natural timbers. The calm, light filled spaces convey an air of dignity, their interiors are deliberately low key, reflecting the various court sightlines requirements


Described by the Irish Times as the most significant public building, built in Dublin since the Four Courts in 1746, The Criminal Courts of Justice, were formally opened by the Irish President on the 16th January 2010.

Fibonacci

Project

Criminal Courts of Justice

Location

Dublin

Architects

Henry J Lyons

Value

£3 - 4 million

Completed

2010

courts-074
Criminal Courts of Justice
Criminal Courts of Justice
Criminal Courts of Justice
Criminal Courts of Justice
Criminal Courts of Justice

Similar Projects